The Strongest Movements are Built From the Ground Up
We build coalitions between impacted people to create broad change. No one knows more about the criminal justice system than those who have been directly impacted by it.
Who is Impacted by the Criminal Justice System?
- Formerly Incarcerated People
- Survivors of Crime and Systemic Failures
- Minorities Who Have Faced Disparate Impacts of the Criminal Justice System
- Therapeutic Service Providers
- Incarcerated People
- Criminal Justice Reform Activists
- Criminal Justice Researchers
- Reentry Service Providers
- Family Members of People Who are Incarcerated
- Members of the Legal System: Judges, Attorneys, Investigators, Paralegals, Clerks.